Monday, December 28, 2009

Harley Davidson Store

A few friends of ours at Retama Village are true Harley Davidson motorcycle riders. One day at Happy Hour Doug had his Harley shirt from Germany on (even though we don't own a Harley) and Gail was totally impressed and was wondering if we could get him one while we are over here.

Well, the store that we got them from was a ways away from here and I never really paid attention to motorcycles while I was living in Germany. Thank goodness for the internet. We found the closed store only about 20 minutes from my parents house. So we asked my dad to take us to the Harley store today.


I actually got to meet a biker there who had done a bike tour with a rented Harley from LA to Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Francisco and back to LA and had a blast. It was a pretty cool store and since we bought seven T-shirt, I actually was able to talk the guy into giving us a quantity discount. It never hurts to ask!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so COOL!!!!. I just love the outside picture of the building. Quanity discount, you shopper you!

Lisa

Mike McFall said...

Thank You, Thank You!!! So thoughtful for doing that for us. I can Hardly wait to see them,,,Bless You!