Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our Blog is changing

I have added a new feature to our blog and there is a little story that goes with it. About a year ago I started looking for a small supplemental income. Being new at this I did a lot of research on the Internet and got pretty frustrated with all the scams that are out there. I settled on reading e-mails for money to realize that I should have done the math before signing up for that. The company pays you once you have earned $30, okay. They pay $0.01 per read e-mail, which means you have to read 3000 e-mails. No big deal I thought and I can tell you that after doing it for one year, I am up to $21, since there was some small fine print and you don't always get paid until you take the offer, which I don't do. At this time I am stubborn and not willing to give them my $21 and will continue until I can cash out at $30.

So next I tried the survey route and signed up with about 10 different survey sites, which came highly recommended. What nobody tells you that you don't get surveys on a daily basis and you have to qualify first before you can start the survey. That means that you can spend up to 5 minutes trying to qualify and be told that you don't meet their criteria. I have pretty much given up on this. Only one survey site left until I can cash out their minimum cash requirement.

So now I am checking out Goggle Adsense. I am not 100% sure how this works and had a hard enough time getting the ad block to show up on the website. At this point I am not happy with the ads that it is showing and will have to do a lot more reading to fine tune this "bright" idea of mine. All I know at this point is that I am not allowed to click on the ads myself. However, my spirit has not been broken and maybe this idea will actually work.

So please bear with me and if you have any ideas on how I can make some spending money give me a shout. All comments posted on our website are approved by me first so anything that I consider confidential will not get posted.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the ad's. They are for Disney resorts, air boat, captainfreds outback, etc. Site still looks good, Miss you guys!
Looks like you had fun in Florida!
Lisa