Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Village Yard Sale

This is the second year that I participated in the Retama Village Yard Sale. We have so much stuff in the coach house that we have not used in the last three years that I decided that I surely would not miss it now. Even though we are having the yard sale in February this year, it was sooooo cold. As usual, a whole group of us set up "shop" at Larry and Linda's lot.


We all had very interesting stuff to sell and just like last year, we had a nice crowd. It sure helps being the first stop as soon as you enter Retama.

And even though we had fun at the yard sale, trying to stay warm as the sun picked out every so often from behind the clouds, I was glad when it was over. I am just not good at haggling and apparently that is a big part of shopping at a yard sale.

0 comments: