Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The South Rim of the Grand Canyon

I have been at the north rim of the Grand Canyon and there is no comparison to the south rim. It is so huge and magnificent that I really can't explain it in words. The view is so beautiful, the pictures will not do it justice. Between David's , Michele's, Doug's and my pictures, I have 267 pictures to choose from. Here are a few of them.


The Canyon is so deep that it took us a while to find the Colorado River all the way down there. We saw a couple of eagles soaring in the canyon and a tour group on donkeys have way down. It was an experience of a lifetime.



I was surprised to see how busy the campground was right before Thanksgiving. We almost did not get a spot and it really got cold at night.



We had a great time at the Grand Canyon and started traveling again on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.


0 comments: