Monday, September 21, 2009

Our New Addition!!

We picked up our new truck today!! It only took three more hours than expected, but we were finally on the road to the shop by 3 pm. Luckily, we got to the shop just before they closed and we handed off the truck to get a quote done on the work we want done.

But, first we pulled over in a rest area on I-35W and I got to take some pictures. Here they are!!





Isn't she a beauty!!! Pictures of the inside have to wait until we get the truck to Mission and at this point, I am not sure when that will be. We will leave here tomorrow and head down to San Antonio. Stay tuned everybody!!

1 comments:

Mike McFall said...

Yes,,,,she is a beauty!!!!!
You done good!!!

Now the fun begins!!! Don't rush on the Bed, you have plenty of time to get it built. I wish I had waited a while on mine, I would have done a LOT of things different.

Also,,,don't get rid of that beautiful STACK!!! Half the fun of a TRUCK is the STACK!! A truck is not a truck without a STACK.. Don't listen to Jack!!
Plus the weed burners, blow dust like crazy!!! Believe me..

Can't wait to see it in person...
in a couple weeks..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!